Get Involved & Support Us
We need your help
With your help The Hugs Foundation can reach its goal to continue to grow and touch the lives of many. Bringing positive change to the community and grow to a full centre of rehabilitation.
Donations & Legacies
Sponsor an Animal
Could Your Business Support Hugs?
Why could supporting our charity help your business?
• Business image and reputation – it engages internal stakeholders in your values and as well as communicating to your customers that you are a socially-responsible organisation.
• Networking, improved PR and marketing opportunities – by sharing the stories of good work that you do with your charities, you can increase your PR with newsworthy content that engages both existing customers and prospects. It also gives exposure to different sectors.
• Boost office morale and encourage teambuilding – many employees are keen to get involved in charities but find that their lives are too busy to volunteer. So by taking part in a work-sponsored scheme, they can feel as though they are doing good and participating in meaningful work that gives back without needing to take time away from their hectic home lives and family schedules. Corporate fundraising events can also be great morale boosters, and teambuilding events on charitable projects help to motivate and increase staff well-being – without any need to attend costly away days at training centres.
• Defines corporate identity – the charitable element of your company can be a cornerstone of its brand showing the world that you are ethical and trustworthy.
• Enhanced employee relations and employee retention – employees are proud to work for a company that supports philanthropic programs, which can lead to increased loyalty and better retention.
• Donating goods or financial support to a charity is tax deductible.
Please contact Laura for further information on 07948 404988 or email@example.com. We really hope you will join us in our mission to change and save lives.
Sponsor an Animal
Your Sponsorship Goes Further
The animal that you sponsor helps us deliver another of our main aims. To offer therapeutic interventions using some of the rescued horses, ponies and other animals to children, young people and to those suffering from poor mental health. So the power of your sponsorship goes further.
Leave a Legacy
Leaving a legacy means your memory can continue to make a difference to the lives of horses, children and the local community, who benefit from Hugs. Plus our partnership with McClure Solicitors, means you can have your Will written or reviewed for FREE! All they ask, “Just consider a donation for The Hugs Foundation.”
The Difference Your Gift Makes
We rescue, rehabilitate and rehome unwanted and neglected horses and ponies and are home to a lot of other farm and domestic animals too. Here at Hugs, we have designed a unique rehabilitation programme (for those that are suitable) that gives them a purpose and ongoing rehabilitation and training. The programme allows some of our ponies to visit care homes, schools and events to give back to the community and educate in animal welfare, care and mental health. The experiences they give people are invaluable, our animals bring a sense of calm, something to look forward to that’s different from normal routine, and increased feelings of happiness and sociability.
We also provide a therapeutic and supportive intervention to children and young people suffering mental ill health. Our facilities and rescue animals allow us to create a unique intervention using a diverse range of therapeutic activities in a natural environment. Benefits include; increased sociability, improved self-esteem, positive re-integration back into school, re-engagement and building family relationships and decreased negative behaviours and suicidal thoughts.
Recycle Your Ink Cartridges and Help Support The Hugs Foundation
How to Turn Your Ink Cartridges into Donations for Hugs
Did you know that you can help us raise funds simply by recycling your ink cartridges via our Recycle4Charity programme?
For each inkjet cartridge recycled via the programme we will receive a £1 donation, meaning you can help the environment whilst raising money for charity!
To start, all you need to do is go to the address shown below and sign up for your free account.
Register now at – http://www.recycle4charity.co.uk/Register/C96697